HomeAboutBlog Design

November 21, 2011

Rules for Survival

Originally I made this sign for my daughters after seeing it somewhere on the internet. Then this weekend, while going through some files, I decided to print it out for my kiddos at school, too. After seeing it, a few of the other teachers asked me to make them a copy for them to use with their own children (ah, teenagers, gotta love em!) and that got me thinking that maybe some of you might like a copy as well. So if you can use it, enjoy! I can't find the original source. Let me know if you know who to give credit to, please! Click on the picture to download.

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. I've seen something like that before, like in someone's house. It so applies to school too! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for filling my bucket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...