HomeAboutBlog Design

November 20, 2011

I'm Thankful

I saw Rachelle's (of What the Teacher Wants) "I'm Thankful" linky party and had to join in the fun.  I have so much to be thankful for...friends, family, and more, that it is hard to choose just a few things.  


1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
I am thankful for my Promethean board and the delightful kiddos I have this year in class.


2. What person are you most thankful for?
I am most thankful for my husband.  He has always been my strongest supporter, best friend, and hero.  He makes me laugh and helps me keep things in perspective.  He is a great father and the best husband a woman could ask for.  Since I was diagnosed with lupus over the summer, he has taken on responsibilities that most husbands would probably cringe at.


3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
I thankful for The Teeny Tiny Teacher because she cracks me up!  She could make a professional development day fun!


I am thankful for Ladybug's Teacher Files because her tutorials have really helped me in setting up my blog.  She also has great freebies and ideas!

I am thankful for Lory's Page because she has awesome and fun ways to incorporate math into anything and everything!  I get depressed when she doesn't post for a while. 

 
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?

I am thankful for my once-a-month facial.  My hairdresser pampers me for an hour and I leave feeling fresh and relaxed.  It's a win-win for everyone who knows me! :)

5. What are you most thankful for?
I am most thankful for my faith.  I am lucky to have a family, friends, and a job that support and nurture my faith on a daily basis.  I am truly blessed!

Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Your blog is adorable! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I am really in need of a monthly facial too! Great idea!

    I also need a smart board! ARGGG!! How do I make my principal buy me one? Hmmm....

    Thanks for linking up!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through this Linky Party and your blog is too cute. I love the design!
    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Andi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Mack!!! Thanks for the shout out! I thought I was already following you but then I second guessed myself so I followed you again. And I like your blog design a lot, especially the tags on your sidebar. Too cute.
    I hate professional development days but I do enjoy being with my friends. Save me a seat, I always say! :)
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen at Ladybug's Teacher Files is a genius and I she is in my top 3 as well! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for filling my bucket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...