HomeAboutBlog Design

November 04, 2011

Herding Kats (or Cats)

I got a really nice email from Jennifer over at Herding Kats in Kindergarten letting me know that my blog link in my comments wasn't working. Thank you Jennifer! Naturally I don't often use my own link to find my blog so I had no idea...I suppose I should have tested it, but obviously I didn't. So now, thanks to Jennifer's kindness, it is fixed and any new comments I leave will hopefully lead some people over to my little part of the blog world. Jennifer had noticed my comments everywhere and thought they were interesting. HA! Why should my blog life be any different than real life where I have a comment for everything! Anyway, thanks again, Jennifer! Good or bad, now people will be able to track me down. This hilarious cat herding video is for for all of you who, like Jennifer, herd cats in K. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8



Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for filling my bucket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...