HomeAboutBlog Design

November 27, 2011

Reindeer Rounding



It's Sunday night after a five day vacation and I gotta be honest. I'm more than a little depressed! Don't get me wrong. I love my job, my class, my co-workers/friends. But this five day break just wasn't long enough. Boo Hoo Hoo!! Anybody with me? On top of that I've got a bugger of a cold winding up. Blah!

Sunday nights are the worst, except during the summer. Then I luv 'em! It helps now that I've taught my 12 and 14 year old daughters how to do their own laundry. Don't miss those "Mom, I neeeeeeed these pants washed for school tomorrow!!" right before bed time! Now if I could just the hubs trained....

So in math this week I'm doing rounding to the nearest ten. Fun! This is so hard for some of my kiddos. I found a rounding chant way back and I don't know who the author is. If you do please let me know. Anyway, I made this cute little game for my friends to use for practice. Hope you can use it. If you do, please leave me a comment! Click here to go to my Teacher Notebook store to download. Everything is on sale today for Cyber Monday!

Click {here} for a freebie of the rounding chant.


Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. I have heard of those bags! My husband would probably really like them because I would just have one bag instead of 50!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for filling my bucket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...