HomeAboutBlog Design

December 08, 2011

Elf Photo Op

So yesterday I forgot to get the elf photos on my laptop before going home. Silly girl! Sometimes I'm lucky my head is attached or I'd probably forget that, too!

Here are the first few photos.


One of my little darlings did a gymnastics move (back bend kind of like thing) to get a peek at the title of the book Bluey was reading. It was Happy Birthday, Dear Jesus!


Foam math tiles are fun and the perfect size for an elf. My kiddos love building with these when we are stuck inside for recess too! Another little darling obviously added to Bluey's creation while we were at recess because there were an extra handful when we returned. I'm pretty sure I know who the culprit was.


We've been painting. Remember the art project I mentioned in yesterday's post. Who can resist watercolor painting? Certainly not Bluey.  Best of all, watercolor painting is all kinds of calming.  Do you think anyone would notice if all we did was paint until vacation starts.

BTW, I thought our last day of school before vacay was the Wednesday before Christmas.  Oh, no!  At our staff meeting this morning, it was rudely brought to my attention that THURSDAY is our last day of school!  I.am.so.depressed!  Sob, sob!  Boo hoo!  Ruined my whole day...almost.

When the kiddos come in tomorrow they will find Bluey hugging up with the Grinch! If anyone can melt the Grinch's heart, it would be an elf for sure.

On a side note, I got my Nook tablet last night and am all kinds of excited to download my first book and settle in to read this weekend.

It isn't going to happen tonight though because I've got a date with my favorite nerds from the Big Bang Theory. I LOVE those guys (and girls too)! Then Person of Interest is on and I have to say that Jim Caviezel is pretty easy on the eyes. (Much more so in this show than as Jesus although that was an awesome and heart-wrenching movie.) Interestingly enough I saw him on a TV show and he is really a man of faith. Makes me like him even more. Sorry hubs!

TGI(almost)F people!

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Love your blog!!! Hope I can help get you to 100! I am a new follower! Check out my blog at http://www.mstremlsteachingblog.blogspot.com//
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for filling my bucket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...