HomeAboutBlog Design

August 15, 2011

King & Queen Bee

Each week I have two helpers who basically get to do anything and everything.  I pick a boy and a girl and call them the King Bee and Queen Bee.  (Surprised aren't you ;) )  I've done the whole everyone gets a job each week thing and I HATED changing what seemed like millions of helper jobs and trying to keep track of it all...ugh...not for me.  This is easy peasy and the kids love it.  This is the sign I use to display my helpers.

King and Queen Bee Sign

This year instead of names, I thought I'd take pictures with the kids wearing a silly crown on their head to post.  Remember the old Burger King crown?  Yeah, that would be fun.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for filling my bucket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...