HomeAboutBlog Design

August 03, 2011

Back to Work

I spent a few hours working in my room.  When I got there it was 11 degrees warmer inside my classroom that it was outside!  I had two fans blowing on me nearly all the time and I still felt like I was melting.  Here are some before pictures.
This is the view from the door.  Most of what you see is the second grade science materials that go in the hall outside our three rooms.  They are in my room so the hallway can be waxed next week.
This is the corner where everything is pretty much piled up.  My beautiful new crate seats are peeking in on the right!
We had an awesome math inservice after school got out and each classroom got over $500 dollars worth of new manipulatives.  LOVE!  Finding a place for it all...not so much love.  (Remember no storage, no closet except the shelf (aka closet! :)  You can see the incredible bee rug I bought a few years ago.  It has sayings on it like "be polite", etc.

I keep reminding myself it has to get worse before it gets better!!  Maybe by Friday I'll have some after pics...fingers crossed!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for filling my bucket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...