HomeAboutBlog Design

December 20, 2011

Christmas Wrap Up

I always order the kiddos a book for Christmas.  (Is there a teacher that doesn't??)  Anyway, the books finally came on Monday.  I was beginning to panic, let me tell you!  So last night I came home to wrap, but was out of paper.  I don't think I've been out of paper for ten years, since my daughters sell Innisbrook gift wrap every year for a school fundraiser.  I was shocked!  But I was too tired to run out and get some so it had to wait for today.

Tonight on the way home, I stopped and bought some paper.  Actually a lot.

When I got home, I was pumped to wrap...but no tape!  What?  Come on!  The girls have been busy decorating their rooms, dressers and bedroom doors obviously.

So after going to pick up my oldest from a bowling party I stopped and got a few rolls of tape.  By this time I was a bit of a grouch.

Over the weekend, I saw a cute idea at a friend's for candy cane seeds.  Simply a handful of soft peppermint candies.  I grabbed a huge bag of these delightful mints at the store (along with my tape) and whipped up a tag. I am going to put these in a baggie with the tag folded over the top and attach to the top of each child's gift.

My printer wouldn't print the color red for some reason even though I had just put in a new color cartridge.  Big time grouch by now!  I finally put in another new color cartridge and it worked.  Arrrrgggg!!

This is the tag I made using graphics from ThistleGirl and KPM Doodles.




I know many of you are already out of school, but hopefully you can use it next year.

Two more days!!
Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. I'm so glad that everything FINALLY came together for you!!! I love the idea of the candy cane seeds. So many cute ideas out there - it's amazing!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your site for the first time. I love it! I am your newest follower! :) Thanks for the wonderful shares!

    Mary Lirette
    http://mrsliretteslearningdetectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to do this for my niece and nephews!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute!! I am going to have to do this for a couple of my girlfriends' kids! Thanks!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the candy cane seeds. Thanks for sharing!
    Dianne @ Hopelessly Devoted

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for filling my bucket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...